National Exhibition "Belarus-2006" in Krasnodar
May 26, 2006
During 16-19 May, 2006 the National exhibition "Belarus-2006" was held in Krasnodar (Russian Federation) in the exhibition centre "KrasnodarEXPO". The Exhibition was organized by the Republican Unitary Enterprise “National Exhibition Centre “BelEXPO” together with the Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry according to the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 19.01.2006 # 58.
The Exhibition has got universal character. The enterprises which worked successfully in various branches of economy and actively looked for new markets were represented there. Besides production for technical purposes and consumer goods it has met the visitors by expositions of S&T, educational and medical direction.
The organizational support to realization of the Exhibition project was rendered by Administration of Krasnodar Territory and Krasnodar city. The aim of this measure is to activate cooperation between the Republic of Belarus and Krasnodar Territory in economic and trade sphere, and also in the field of S&T activities. 90 enterprises have taken part in the Exhibition.
The following persons have visited the ceremony of the official opening:
- Mr. A.Nechushkin, assistant of the chief of Department of Small Business of Krasnodar Territory Administration;
- Ms. O.Chumakova — chief of the Krasnodar Regional Council of Trade Unions;
- Mr. A.Dombrovsky, first assistant of the Head of Krasnodar Administration;
- Mr. G.Zubkevich, chief of the Office of Belarus Embassy in the Southern Federal District of Russian Federation;
- Mr.O.Murakhovsky, who fulfils the duties of the chief of Representative Office of Krasnodar Territory Administration in the Republic of Belarus;
- Mr. A.Sokolovsky, deputy director of "Belinterexpo” of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The State Committee for Science and Technologies (further – SCS&T) together with BelISA played the role of collective organizer of the S&T stand at the Exhibition. Its total area reached 63 sq. m. 13 organizations of the Ministry of Education and Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-graduate Education of the Ministry of Health Care has taken part in its activities. In total, within the framework of the collective stand more 155 scientific developments in the area of oil exploring and extracting, mechanical engineering and metal working, laser engineering, information technologies, construction, ecology, food and light industry, agriculture were exhibited.
The main sub-sections of the S&T exposition:
- Information technologies
- New substances and materials
- Biotechnologies and biopreparations for food-processing industry and agriculture
- Devices and equipment
- New chemical technologies
- Technologies of processing of materials
- Medical equipment.
In the program of the Exhibition meetings of the exhibitors with the representatives of Department of Education and Science of Krasnodar Territory, and also business — meeting with the representatives of Department of Trade of Krasnodar Territory regions, Department of trade of Krasnodar city were planned.
On 17 May a scientific and technical seminar with the representatives of scientific community was held in the conference hall of "KrasnodarEXPO”.
Several Belarusian researchers have spoken at the seminar, including:
– Dr V.Lapshin, BSU;
– Dr D.Reut, S&T Park “Metolit”,
– Dr S.Gursky, BSUIR;
– Dr N.Zavada, Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-graduate Education.
On results of participation in the Exhibition SCS&T was awarded with the diploma of the Office of Belarus Embassy in the Southern Federal District of Russian Federation and diploma of the organizers of the Exhibition. BelISA, Ministry of Education, Belarusian State University, Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics, Scientific — Technological Park of BNTU "Metolit", Belarusian-Russian University (Mogilev), Polotsk State University, and Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-graduate Education were awarded with the diplomas of the organizers of the Exhibition.