State Institution «Belarusian Institute of System Analysis and Information Support of Scientific and Technical Sphere» (“BelISA”) of the State Committee for Science and Technologies of the Republic of Belarus assists organizations, enterprises and corporations of the country in their interaction with R&D organizations in order to make these interactions more effective.
At the moment BelISA is a national information centre and according to the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 13.05.1997 N 472 carries out state registration of R&D projects and conducts the appropriate State register. According to the Order of the State Committee for Science and Technologies of the Republic of Belarus of 28.05.1997 BelISA organizes examination of applications for inclusion to the Register of High-Tech Manufactures and Enterprises, carries out depositing of manuscripts of scientific papers.
BelISA has got unique information resources in the sphere of R&D in Belarus and renders informational and analytical services:
- selects the documents from the Databank about scientific and technical potential (DBS&TP) of the Republic of Belarus and the Fund of the scientific and technical documents (FS&TD) on registered R&D projects, since 1993;
- provides with the information including analytical on results of R&D projects carried out in Belarus and other countries on the topics of customer’s interest;
- prepares state-of-the-art reviews about Belarus scientific and technical potential in different branches in accordance with customer’s request;
- issues information bulletin materials of Belarusian and foreign mass-media about S&T achievements and modern lines of development in separate branches;
- repares information on directions of S&T activities in the field of creation and transfer of technologies by national R&D organizations;
- creates problem-oriented databases on published and non-published sources of information;
- collects applications for inclusion in the Register of High-Tech Manufactures and Enterprises.
List of BelISA’s services also includes:
- carrying out information research while planning R&D, information and analytical support of the projects carried out;
- depositing of manuscripts of scientific papers;
- edition of S&T literature;
- translation of S&T texts from the basic world languages;
- organization of national and international S&T exhibitions, congresses, conferences, seminars, and also reception of delegations.
BelISA’s address: Pobediteley prospect 7, 220004, Minsk
Tel. +375 (17) 203–14–87, 203–34–82, 203–34–87